Flavours of VISTA

Microsoft has free trials of there OS's?! i did not know that. Thats pretty cool

celegorm said:
Microsoft has free trials of there OS's?! i did not know that. Thats pretty cool
You can get 180 day trials of most MS stuff if you buy the MSpress books to study with. Ive got a few of them that havent been opened coz i just use the real discs from the action pack.

celegorm said:
Personally i find it hard to belive you had your xp key on 3 comptuers at once with out any problems.

Actually I had a copy of XP running on my PC, my Dad's PC, my friends PC, and then another friend's PC, and whoever else my friend shared a copy of the XP CD too...

All Windows does is flash this little "Not genuine" thing and then calls it good. At least this is what I have encountered so far and I've been running this OS for awhile.

but in any case, if you HAVE the funds to get a legal version, then i say get it, if not, then pirate it. As the Romanian President said, "Piracy built this country".

^^for future referance, if your talking about pirating keys, that must be done in pm's. not in the normal forum.

Back
Top Bottom