Flash Motion Blur

Kage

Golden Master
Hi,

I've tried looking and can't find anything that could do this, but do you know Flash MX at all?
It allows you so you can animate better by putting ghost frames inbetween frames so you can see what you drew before, and when you move the slider, it creates this great motion blur effect.

I'm wondering if theres a plugin somewhere that will keep this on all the time, when playing and exporting...does anyone know?

Thanks for any suggestions

Sorry to double post... but this has gone too far down for anyone to answer
doesn't anyone know?
Oh well... I guess i'll have to try and create one manually...trouble though :p

Flash MX is a program by Macromedia. Allows you to create Flash Animations like programs like Swift 3D will for example. I like it though :D

...Could do with some things though like that feature if no one can find anything on it...

99Nasha lol...I have no hope of getting this done then eh?

Kage said:
Flash MX is a program by Macromedia. Allows you to create Flash Animations like programs like Swift 3D will for example. I like it though :D

...Could do with some things though like that feature if no one can find anything on it...

99Nasha lol...I have no hope of getting this done then eh?

You can't, thats simply an editing tool anyways. I thought it was cool too and even got in contact with macromedia (dont try it they make you wait forever) and asked them if it was possible, the person I talked to said that I should just find another way to create the effect. What do you want to give a motion blur effect?

Yeah, its a real shame, since it'd add to the effects you could do... and maybe settings to animate the amount of motion blur too so you could stop it when you want in an animation.

I just wanted motion blue effects on a menu system I was creating.
I could do it manually but I'm not going to bother. It'd mean having to create extra layers, and putting alphas on them in turn to create the effect...

Oh well... thanks for that :)

Back
Top Bottom