First time building a pc,,,please help

Yea true kage......but minum HL-2 requirements are a1 .4ghz p4 lol and i got a 3.0 lol 1.4 came out in around 2000 thats y i didnt get a top line intel or amd processor...cause it dont make that much of a diffrence

whats kind of processor are u getting? i have a 450 watt on a 3.0Ht ...Im guessing a 500watt(dont get a cheap one)

yes very i orderd my ram frum there...and shippin was standard and came in 2 days...there prices are good but better yet try newegg.com u might want to get sum ov dim at tiger and sum newegg.

Yeah, i've heard newegg are great, and tigerdirect.com's supposed to be too.

"Yea true kage......but minum HL-2 requirements are a1 .4ghz p4 lol and i got a 3.0 lol 1.4 came out in around 2000 thats y i didnt get a top line intel or amd processor...cause it dont make that much of a diffrence"

Yeahm, thats true EXGamer, but games will excel slightly with a faster CPU. Especially since whatever6750 wants to make the pc last a long time. Thats why I chose PCI-E for him, and so if he updated the video card later on, the clock speeds on the processor would become a problem also so might as well pick a high one if you get what i mean :)

For the PSU, yeah about 450watts should be great :)

I hope this helps

If you could I would recommend staying away from Tigerdirect I've had nothing but trouble from them, never had any problems with newegg, gl on the build.

Yeah, I would prefrably trust Newegg more...
though I live in the UK and usually choose MicroDirect as its rather close and gets me my components the next day if I ask them too :p

Back
Top Bottom