First Gaming comp ( Im a Noob )

Dangerouz123

Baseband Member
Hi guys, so this summer, i plan to build my VERY first gaming computer.. and its probably gonna be a budget rig. I know alot of people ask this kind of question on the forums, but i know nothing about computer parts, so i thought i'd ask around.... basically i have a budget of $1300-1400(canadian) for the parts+OS and probably monitor+keyboard& mice..

with the budget i want to be able to get a decent gaming computer that can run games at a relativly good FPS and look cool too:cool:

i am going to be ordering everything from www.newegg.ca so it would be nice if you guys and girls can suggest and list me EVERY single parts i need within my budget for a decent gaming rig

tnx in advance

Will you be wanting to purchase an OS that's good for more than one year (~$100), or do you want to use the free Windows 7 RC until mid-year next year, then purchase an O/S?

Windows 7 is basically a "better"/"refined" Vista. So, long story short, yes.

Is WoW the only type of "game" you will be playing? You won't need a very hefty system if that's all you plan to do...

yes, pretty much all games are compatible with it... maybe not some of the really old ones, but most of the newer ones should be... dont worry about that

how much is 1300-1400 canadian dollars in u.s. dollars... i would have more of an idea then

yes, pretty much all games are compatible with it... maybe not some of the really old ones, but most of the newer ones should be... dont worry about that

how much is 1300-1400 canadian dollars in u.s. dollars... i would have more of an idea then

$1400 comes out to be around $1250 USD. So we are probably looking to be withing $1100-$1250.

ok, thanks

well, he can make an i7 920 and like a 285 with that sort of cash... maybe even a 295/4870x2

Windows 7 is basically a "better"/"refined" Vista. So, long story short, yes.

Is WoW the only type of "game" you will be playing? You won't need a very hefty system if that's all you plan to do...

I plan to play a variety of games like CounterStrike,Warhammer,WoW,Cod4,Exteel and more

according to www.xe.com 1300canadian dollars =1,173.37 USD and 1400 canadian dollars =1,263.44 USD

Back
Top Bottom