Firefox vs. Opera

ArrizX said:
I just tried.

Doesnt work. My bad. So im not sure how to do it then. Maybe it cant be done, lol. But whats not to like about it? I think it works awesome.
well it works good but i think the pop up is better because u can view what u've downloaded and whats avalible 2 download at the same time and stuff like that...

Well after you have downloaded it in the manager, it says there. Unless you have set it otherwise I beleive.

You can also make it so the page pops up in the background.

i use opera 9. i like it alot it has some useful features such as it saves your web pages whe you close it, the free widgets and it can also download torrents. which pees me off as i auzreus for that and dont want my browser to start hogging up the bandwidth. the down side is that it doesnt work on some websites such as natwest online banking. but arent we all missing a very important point of which one is more secure? whihc i believe is opera if you get all the FF myths out of the way first.

X1337 said:
Firefox here. I only use it becuase when I installed XP it didnt install Internet explore.. Can someone Upload there IE folder in C:\Program files\Internet Explorer. Copy the Internet Explorer. And PM it to me if you have Windows XP Sp2

GEt on Aim or Msn and I shall help you out :)

FF over Opera anyday. Better themes, and extensions. Plus I like the over all feel to it, its GUI kicks butt.

Fisher said:
i use opera 9. i like it alot it has some useful features such as it saves your web pages whe you close it, the free widgets and it can also download torrents. which pees me off as i auzreus for that and dont want my browser to start hogging up the bandwidth. the down side is that it doesnt work on some websites such as natwest online banking. but arent we all missing a very important point of which one is more secure? whihc i believe is opera if you get all the FF myths out of the way first.
well the security of the browser is only a portion of security, a small 1 at that. it all matters on what you browse with ur browser and wat kind of security software u have on the computer (anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall etc.) also hardware firewalls r good 2 :)

I have both installed, but I have only ever used Opera once. I just find Firefox much more user friendly and looks great, and I haven't had any problems with it before so I see no reason to not use FF.

Fisher said:
Agreed, the games widgets rock :p

Back
Top Bottom