firefox rules

I guess im a noob, but i want to try it,.. so heres the very noob q's. Where can i get it/dl it? :D :p

Edit: i know search/ but i did n i keep geting to places that i need to signup and pay? is it free? :confused: lol

MooseMan said:
rofl. i wouldn't uninstall IE if i were u, even if u never intened to just a forewarning lol, some things inparticular u HAVE 2 have IE for cuz microsoft can be dumb :p lol like hotmail, windows update...certian downloaders and stuff :p (i.e file planets download manager)

yeah yeah...lol
I realize that now, I wouldn't uninstall it, I was just making the point that I never use it....lol

Hehe thanks, i actually found it before u posted, but i didnt wanna double post.. or dose this still counts as double post?? hah but yeah... i mean i myself dont see it as faster.. but if its more security then [which i also dont know yet] ill give it a try...

well i've come 2 think that it really isn't faster....but i definatly know it's more secure, it's pratically my basic security software is using firefox over IE :p

^word. ill probly keep using it.. im a real noob i didnt even know theres something else to use other then IE... REALLY hah

WOW did know my sig was that big[long] snap gatta change that :eek:

arrizx said:
STFU god damn, i mean look at his post count, he hasnt been around very long, so he dosent know that everyone uses it.. Besides its all personal preferences.. Deal with other opinions no matter what it is..

It has been tested though. And ever since I've gotten firefox I've noticed that web pages load faster and I'm getting less spyware.

GreatHype said:
It has been tested though. And ever since I've gotten firefox I've noticed that web pages load faster and I'm getting less spyware.
i definatly agree with the spyware factor but alot of times firefox is no faster than IE from what i've noticed....it mostly depends on the server it's getting the data from

For me, FireFox is faster, especially with tweaks that I found on the internet.
FireFox 1.5 is the bomb.

Back
Top Bottom