Finshed Custom Built PC

kevinscallan

Baseband Member
Just recently finished building my first custom built pc and overclocked it slightly.

The Specs are Mars Box Silver ATX Case with 5 Neon Cooling Fans, 450W PSU, AsRock K8upgrade-NF3 Motherboard, Socket 754 AMD Sempron 3100+ Paris 1.8Ghz CPU Running at 2.2Ghz, 512mb DDR400 Ram, SATA Seagate Barracude 80 GB HDD, Asus DVDROM/CD-RW Drive, Asus CD ROM Drive, Floppy Drive, Sapphire Radeon 9550SE AGP 8x Graphics Card with 125mb DDR On Board Memory, PCI Fire Wire Card.

For anyone who gets confused reading that, like I did..

AMD Sempron 3100+ @ 2.2Ghz from 1.8 Ghz - Socket 754 - Paris
512MB DDR 400 RAM
80GB HDD
Radeon 9550SE 450W PSU
AsRock K8Upgrade-NF3

What is the computer for, and how much it cost?

In total i spent about £200 on it. Got the processor, Motherboard and HDD for around £90 then the CDROM DVDROM/CD-RW Drive for aound £20 and spent quite alot on the case, PSU Cooling Fans,Heatsink Block for CPU and Memory.

kevinscallan said:
In total i spent about £200 on it. Got the processor, Motherboard and HDD for around £90 then the CDROM DVDROM/CD-RW Drive for aound £20 and spent quite alot on the case, PSU Cooling Fans,Heatsink Block for CPU and Memory.

thats not bad at all for £200. is the operating system included in that price as well?

Fisher said:
thats not bad at all for £200. is the operating system included in that price as well?

Yeah, £200 is pretty cool, I think once ive got the spare money, im going to build a torrent/server computer, just stick it in the corner, power it up, whack it on the network - easy.

Operating system wont be a problem..:D

Back
Top Bottom