f'ing ping

juiceranch

BSOD
how can i fix my ping? i cant play cs:s lately because my ping goes up to 500 but its not lagging at all. its just a really high ping i closed every program on my computer but its still really high is it my computer or just slow internet? im using a low end wireless router and a broken wireless card (has no antenna) lol and i have verizon dsl. i think thats the problem but im not sure if i need a new wlan card plz tell me? thx.

how can i fix my ping? i cant play cs:s lately because my ping goes up to 500 but its not lagging at all. its just a really high ping i closed every program on my computer but its still really high is it my computer or just slow internet? im using a low end wireless router and a broken wireless card (has no antenna) lol and i have verizon dsl. i think thats the problem but im not sure if i need a new wlan card plz tell me? thx.

High ping is a network / internet problem.

damn i guess i need a new wlan card cus mines broken the antenna snapped off when i was bringing it to a wlan party at my friends house and i remember i had to put my comp right next to the router. well right now i have my broken wireless card and the wireless router right on top of the comp case. i would just plug the usb cable from the modem in the comp but i need the wireless for the laptop.:(

Back
Top Bottom