Final Final List!!

If you're referring to the AMD heatsink, I would use the stock fan with the stock heatsink. I don't think you would notice much difference if you were to put that thermaltake fan on a stock AMD heatsink. You can use the thermaltake fan and they're own heatsink if you wish.

The question is, how big are the AMD fans? If they're the same size as the thermaltake fans, you could probably mount the fan where the exisitng AMD fan use to be. Don't make this hard on yourself. If you wish to use thermaltake, just use everything (heatsink and the fan). That's the whole point on getting an aftermarket cooler.

Alright. I think im good to go with the list in my first post, it is updated I believe. Now there aren't any little adapters or connectors or cables I will need correct, they are all included with the mobo and other parts right?

I won it in a raffle, just search on TT's site..

But does the list in my first post cover everything?Everything except the case and video card. I don't need to get any other cables, connectors, adapters..?

Bump!!!

About to order, just need verification this is everything, and it will all work!!

Add a floppy drive to the list, just remembered that. I don't think I can screw that up though haha

Alright, had a chat with a few on MSN so I'm good to go, got everything ordered. You guys DO know that it's gonna be hell when I get this thing, right? :-\

Back
Top Bottom