filled up my ram.

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
lol this made me laugh, i was playing line rider(if youve heard of it or not) and i was playing it for about a half an hour and apparently when i kept adding more to the track i was making it kept taking up more and more ram and then it would just start to load really slow or just freeze momentarely, when i closed out the program my ram was showing that i had filled up 99% of it(i have an alienware desktop that tells me the cpu status, hdd space, and ram space). ive never done that and thought that it was funny, i didnt think i could use up 1 gig of ram that fast

Haku Mioje said:
lol this made me laugh, i was playing line rider(if youve heard of it or not) and i was playing it for about a half an hour and apparently when i kept adding more to the track i was making it kept taking up more and more ram and then it would just start to load really slow or just freeze momentarely, when i closed out the program my ram was showing that i had filled up 99% of it(i have an alienware desktop that tells me the cpu status, hdd space, and ram space). ive never done that and thought that it was funny, i didnt think i could use up 1 gig of ram that fast

LINE RIDER FTW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you ever heard of it, its really addictive, you basically draw the lines that you want then a little guy rides a sled down it, i know it sounds boring as hell but you try it once then you just dont stop

I play it...I was saying Line Rider For The Win...I love that game, and some of the videos on the vid page are crazy...i almost feel bad for whoever does them with how much time must be spent doing that you know?
but It is AMAZING!

yeah i love that game, i have the version with the eraser and speed lines, at my school its on every computer in school thanks to me, i found a network folder that links all of them together and added it to there and now on all of the computers it has it and thats like 1000 maybe a little less but not many less

Back
Top Bottom