File Recovery Software

Luiz396

In Runtime
I erased some files from my removable drive unintentionally, and now I really need them. I wanted to know if any of you guys knows any good file recovery program that I can use to get my files back.

Thanks in advance

I use getdataback, but its not free. Definately the best one ive used tho

How about a simple System Restore? Do you think that would work too? I never tried it for deleted files before, but if the restore works as it should by creating images of past restore points, shouldn't the deleted files be back in it's original image?

As far as I know, System Restore doesn't get back files unless they've been installed on the system. Even if it'd work, I don't think I can run a System Restore on a removable drive with no OS in it. It would also be great that the program be free.

Thanks.

Luiz396 said:
As far as I know, System Restore doesn't get back files unless they've been installed on the system. Even if it'd work, I don't think I can run a System Restore on a removable drive with no OS in it. It would also be great that the program be free.

Thanks.

All the free programs ive tried for data recovery have been pants, at the end of the day how valuable is the data you need to recover? If ya can live without it then try a free tool, but if its important, i wouldnt risk it as ya may damage the files even more mate.

Back
Top Bottom