file is always corrupt or installation is interrupted?

Towerz

Solid State Member
Whenever i try to install a certain program on my pc it always says it is either corrupt when i know for a fact it isn't because i have downloaded it from different mirrors and even used the cd to try to install it. I sometimes get to the installation but when it gets to a certain point it says that the installation has stopped because it was interrupted or somethign like that. Could this be a virus or something that caused this?

Dude, i must see your pc specs. You have another thread with a problem. I must knwo your specs.

Towerz said:
Whenever i try to install a certain program on my pc it always says it is either corrupt when i know for a fact it isn't because i have downloaded it from different mirrors and even used the cd to try to install it. I sometimes get to the installation but when it gets to a certain point it says that the installation has stopped because it was interrupted or somethign like that. Could this be a virus or something that caused this?

allway's scan everything you down load w/your anti-virus 1st before installing, if it's a two part down load, and one is corrupted, then it is'nt going to install.

Back
Top Bottom