Ffxi

If you are playing a WAR you are a "tank." Tank is just a slang word that is used in MMORPGs. It means that you are the person who should be taking most of the hits when you are fighting something in a party. That is why you have provoke. You should make a macro so that you can use provoke every 30 seconds to keep your party alive. If you are unfamiliar with this you might want to look for other WAR's on your server and see if they can give you a crash course in holding hate (keeping the mobs attention on you.)

From what I've heard, FFXI is one of the better MMORPGs out there right now. I know the new Lord of the Rings MMORPG is coming out very soon and has been hyped up.. It sounds good too. Guild Wars also sounds really cool as it's going to be free, but it will really be terrible if they can't afford to keep the servers in peak condition. The main reason those games cost $10 - $15 a month is because of server and bandwidth costs. Someone is going to be paying for that in any large scale MMORPG, so if they can't get enough advertisers to pay for it, Guild Wars is going to have some crazy lag. Just my two cents.

If anyone has a budy pass I would love to get one, its a free pass for thirty days. I have the game but no passcode to play...I'll keep on dreaming. I'm watching people play live at the ffXI website for gods sake. Then again I think prety much anyone can make use of a budy pass.

Wow...this thread is OLD and DEAD. Please don't do that again. Pulling dead and forgotten threads is BAD.

It's the best MMORPG out there but the economy sucks so badly that unless your a mad Final Fantasy fan you will be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom