Ffs

yea i saw that...i think WB or Universal or whatever caught them...i was reading an article on yahoo not to long ago and i think they found out about suprnova

this is all i got from slashdot and its where i first found out

[Numerous people wrote in with similar stories: "Without providing a reason, both of these sites have shut down: SuprNova.org and TorrentBits.org." We mentioned a few days ago that the MPAA was going after Bittorrent sites.] FROM SLASHDOT.ORG

:(

Yes this is indeed a sad day. Theres another site, www.potuk.uk that i use for torrents. It went down to for like 6 months because they had legal problems and had to move the sites server to a country where it isnt illegal to file share etc. This is what Suprnova must do and i dont know why they havent or if they plan to try. Move the damn server to another country, where Paramount or any of those other big rich companies cant do a damn thing about it. Dont let the man win Suprnova, theres a lot of people who will miss Suprnova and as a result theres a lot of people (myself included) who would be willing to make a donation in order to help bring it back somewhere where it cant be messed with. I know a lot of people have gotten a lot of free games and software off this site, now time for us to give back if possible. We need to help bring back this site people.

yeah they dont want to go to jail, a site based in finland was closed down the other day and 30 people were arrested. Its not worth it, to be arrested for something as stupid as running a bt site.

Back
Top Bottom