Few Questions about Windows 7.
I am thinking about trying out Win7 on my PC, but I have a few questions and need some help before I do.
Is it better then Vista 64 bit? If so, how?
Is there a place where I can legally download Win7 64 bit online? If not, Torrent is my friend I guess, what is the latest build Version I should be looking for?
I currently have Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit as my Primary OS, I have it for more than a year now and Love it. I have XP as a duel boot that I never use, about 66GB of free space on that partition. Theoretically speaking I can just delete the XP partition and install Win7 as my duel boot correct? If so, what is the easiest way to do it? Copy Win7 on a portable HDD? Or DVD?
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor