Few build questions

oh god, yeah thats exactly what i thought. i'll just go with the fans. how long do you think that system would last me? I'll play almost every game on it that i can

yea it will last you a lot but i would in your case wait for the AM2 mobos there just right arround the corner thats what im doing

Wait, but in ur first post (joepic) it says hopefully i will have enough money by September,so are you saying your buying it in September? If thats the case get am2, why are you planning the parts out so early after am2 comes out is when you should really think about what too get ehh i duno just my opinion correct me if im wrong about the september thing

Only time will tell, im really not sure. But if you want it to last just spend the extra cash and get am2.

well how much of a difference will it make if i don't get it? the x2 4800 won't last me long enough? i mean, do you guys think that theres anything that processor cannot handle? i cant really think of anything

Dont know if there realesing a new line of processors with AM2 its a few months till the release of AM2

And the processor is fine - don't worry about that. It'll hold it's own against the new processors for quite a while

Back
Top Bottom