Favorite HDD

Indeed. It was simply Skunx and Giancarlo showing off their human stupidity skills. People who don't know what the word opinion means (giancarlo, who doesn't accept anything but what he believes), are pretty pathetic.

Slayer said:
Would you like to admit your true identity or shall I do it for you?

How about I post your IP address, too, hmm?

are you thinking of getting him hacked, it sounds that way to me, shall i do skunx a favour, ? do we no what this means when i say shall i do him a favor, dont threat, you might find your self screwd up,
sorry if i am wrong it just sounds rather weired.
?

rakedog said:
Lol giancarlo, Maxtor is better the seagate IS NOT A FACT.

Fist off, there are different models, and second off it's a fucking opinion, For some people, Seagate might have things that they like more, and visa versa with Maxtor.

Neither of you accualy made an arguement, you just started bragging and argueing. Neither of you posted any benchmarks, any official test, anything

Absolutely not. I made an argument and I defeated the opposing argument. Maxtor is better then the Seagate and that damn well is a fact. I know you have issues with accepting facts, but that is not my fault.

Indeed. It was simply Skunx and Giancarlo showing off their human stupidity skills. People who don't know what the word opinion means (giancarlo, who doesn't accept anything but what he believes), are pretty pathetic.

You are the pathetic one. I very much accept opinions (that's why I gave Seagate an average score). I have my other opinions but I can't stand people who try to be know-it-alls (you and skunk). You are the one who is pathetic.

I never said that I was a know-it-all. I just said that I used Seagate hard drives, and I liked them. My parent's company works with a lot of maxtors, and they seem to work well too. So I really have no reason to not like either of them. I think they're both good.

Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Giancarlo said:
Absolutely not. I made an argument and I defeated the opposing argument. Maxtor is better then the Seagate and that damn well is a fact. I know you have issues with accepting facts, but that is not my fault.

:rolleyes: Yadda yadda yadda..... :rolleyes:

Giancarlo said:
You are the pathetic one. I very much accept opinions (that's why I gave Seagate an average score). I have my other opinions but I can't stand people who try to be know-it-alls (you and skunk). You are the one who is pathetic.

Uhhh no. Rakedog is not pathetic. And he was never a "know-it-all", and if you really think he is, you better damn well get some glasses for your puny and weak eyes.

EDIT>>> And he never tried to be a "know-it-all" either.

xx cobra xx said:
are you thinking of getting him hacked, it sounds that way to me, shall i do skunx a favour, ? do we no what this means when i say shall i do him a favor, dont threat, you might find your self screwd up,
sorry if i am wrong it just sounds rather weired.
?

1) Pfffft. What would be the point? Oh yeah, I'm gonna fry his HD just because he said something bad on a message board.
2) If I wanted to hack him, I'd do it off my own back, not get someone else to do it for me.
3) If I was going to, I sure as hell wouldn't post about it on a message board.
4) Don't you threat either, since I've done absolutely nothing to you to warrant such an attack.

... and you pretty much answered my question : That post was aimed at "Giancarlofaggo" (how original -_-), not skunx, yet you immediately defend skunx. Looks like you just blew his cover.

i would have to go with maxtor becuase i havent had any problems with them. I havent any problems with seagate either...

Back
Top Bottom