Favorite HDD

skunx710 said:
I think you should be banned, in fact I think anyone who has the mentality of a 5 year old kid and claims to be a tech should be banned. I, stink up the forum, idiot,fool, I don't know anything about computers, blah, blah, blah,bah, fucking, blah...
Does anything intelligent come out of that gaping fucking hole in your empty head dipshit?
Why should I be banned? If I should, you should. You are the inferior techboy, who once feels intimidated resorts to name calling like the fucking schoolgirl pussy you are. You have yet to say one impressive thing in the whole debate of hdd's, just childish bullshit. How do you know how much experience I have, you have more experience in name calling maybe, but I'm still better than you at that. Give up, techboy, take your maxtor and call it quits, go back and live in a little fairy tale world

No actually I think you should be banned. You are the one with a mentality of a 5 year old kid. And you don't know anything. YOu lie about the truth and you stink this forum up. You make the atmosphere foul. You are just a foul influence. You know what you remind me of... one poster who got banned.. I don't think I'll name who it is but people know who I am talking about. I know more then you. You are all around a inferior human being to begin with. You have a lack of intelligence and you do not qualify to debate this. You get out of your fairy tale world.

skunx710 said:
your setting a good example as a mod, calling people idiots

You should shut up for the last time. Even the moderators disagree with you and your stupid seagate crap.

skunx710 said:
The only time I do argue is when someone IS wrong. If you have a valid point I take it into consideration, or tell you that your correct. You know this is correct cobra. And never if someone disagrees do I resort to name calling, unless they start calling names like he has first. I didn't want an argument, I wanted to know what hdd would win in a poll. Sorry you feel like I'm an asshole for stating my opinion about things, but I'm not the one who started the name calling shit. All I have ever done mainly is try to help people here with their computers, I said one thing about maxtors being shitty, because I truly believe they are the worst, and Giancarlo started calling names and making personal attacks against me for what I believe, and I never attacked anyone first, only stated what I believe. There is nothing wrong with arguing, name calling is just immature though, but I will not sit back and just take it. Anyway I am sorry and I am done with this conversation, from now on I will not state my opinion since some people here cannot take an opinion as that, but yet they feel as I am personally attacking them.

Well your problem is you're a fucking liar and saying that Maxtor is shitty is wrong. You should be corrected because you're lying about the facts and reality. People know the the Maxtor is the best. And you were the one attacking me. I could bring you back to the very first post you made to me calling it a shame I picked maxtor with such a good computer. Actually the maxtor is the best damn series of hard-drives out there and you are just stuck in your delusions.

The_Other_One said:
I'm not even going to read all this ;P

Anyway, the votes are proving our point :p Plus, look at the high end computers. My school's $5000 video editing computer had 2 SEAGATE drives for video. Any idea what their base model IBMs had? Maxtor ;P

Maybe all drives have their bad series...but I went thought about 10 Maxtor drives total. 6 in my main system, then about 3 older pass-me-down drives that worked for a while.

IBMs are a bad machine all around. This has to do with the hardware they have. 2 Seagates drives for video.. how hideous.. those drives are so slow. Why anybody would pay so much for them. Also that poll doesn't prove nothing. Maxtor has a strong hold over the hard-drive market. I went through a bunch of seagate drives.. they are as slow as hell and they are failure prone.

Thanks. I was kinda thinking that skunx was just the other guy who was banned the other day. Just come in here and pick fights.. what was his name?

Hey camers, why don't you just fuck your buddy Giancarlo in the ass and get it over with?
FUCK YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMN FORUM MOTHERFUCKER

Back
Top Bottom