Favorite HDD

Why Dont You Both Just Shut The Fuck Up And Stop Pissing About Giving Shit To Each Other, Were Are You Going To Get With Arguying No Were Well Stfu,
And Who Gives A Shit Which Has The Best Fuking Hard Drive No One Cares As Long As It Does The Fuking Job.
Skunx Ever Since U Joined The Forums U Have Moved In Ok But When Someone Replys With Something Wrong All You Wont Is A Argument.
Why Bring This Thread Up Omg

Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics.......wheither you win or lose you're still retarted :rolleyes:

I'm not even going to read all this ;P

Anyway, the votes are proving our point :p Plus, look at the high end computers. My school's $5000 video editing computer had 2 SEAGATE drives for video. Any idea what their base model IBMs had? Maxtor ;P

Maybe all drives have their bad series...but I went thought about 10 Maxtor drives total. 6 in my main system, then about 3 older pass-me-down drives that worked for a while.

xx cobra xx said:
Why Dont You Both Just Shut The Fuck Up And Stop Pissing About Giving Shit To Each Other, Were Are You Going To Get With Arguying No Were Well Stfu,
And Who Gives A Shit Which Has The Best Fuking Hard Drive No One Cares As Long As It Does The Fuking Job.
Skunx Ever Since U Joined The Forums U Have Moved In Ok But When Someone Replys With Something Wrong All You Wont Is A Argument.
Why Bring This Thread Up Omg
The only time I do argue is when someone IS wrong. If you have a valid point I take it into consideration, or tell you that your correct. You know this is correct cobra. And never if someone disagrees do I resort to name calling, unless they start calling names like he has first. I didn't want an argument, I wanted to know what hdd would win in a poll. Sorry you feel like I'm an asshole for stating my opinion about things, but I'm not the one who started the name calling shit. All I have ever done mainly is try to help people here with their computers, I said one thing about maxtors being shitty, because I truly believe they are the worst, and Giancarlo started calling names and making personal attacks against me for what I believe, and I never attacked anyone first, only stated what I believe. There is nothing wrong with arguing, name calling is just immature though, but I will not sit back and just take it. Anyway I am sorry and I am done with this conversation, from now on I will not state my opinion since some people here cannot take an opinion as that, but yet they feel as I am personally attacking them.

I chose Western Digital because they are very good about working with their customers and have a really good warrenty. I've never had any problems though ;)

stop bitching you idiots! WD worst in experience, seagate crap only good for noise, maxtor has been the best so far.

camers said:
stop bitching you idiots! WD worst in experience, seagate crap only good for noise, maxtor has been the best so far.
your setting a good example as a mod, calling people idiots

Back
Top Bottom