Favorite HDD

alvino said:
Are you referring to me as an idiot?!?! Seagates arent failure prone. I have one in the comp that im using as I type this post, and its never failed me before. If youre going to call people idiots just cause they like a different hard drive company than you do, then youre the one whos deluded. Dont you go calling others Seagate "fan-boys" when youre a Maxtor "fan-boy" yourself. And FYI I only voted for Seagate, cuz I havent had any problems with it yet.

P.S. Sorry for the sudden anger, I just read the other posts, so yeah...

I've gone through more then a half dozen worth of Seagates. They are junk. I was called an idiot by the forum skunk for using a maxtor. The guy has been bad news since he came in here. I labeled the Seagate drive as "average" before he reared his ugly face in here.

This is how it is really what I think:

Western Digital: Above Average (8 out of 10)
Seagate: Average (5 out of 10)
Maxtor: Excellent (9 out of 10)
IBM: Poor (3 out of 10)

Those are my opinions. I personally had more problems with IBM the time I was using those. If you want a hideously bad hard-drive, you just look at them.

Well I just think it what you really need.

Maxtor: Overall (no real strengths or weaknesses).
Western Digital: Fast, but noisy as hell.
Seagate: Slow, but quiet as hell.

Thats what I think, but others may have their own opinions...

Giancarlo said:
I've gone through more then a half dozen worth of Seagates. They are junk. I was called an idiot by the forum skunk for using a maxtor. The guy has been bad news since he came in here. I labeled the Seagate drive as "average" before he reared his ugly face in here.

This is how it is really what I think:

Western Digital: Above Average (8 out of 10)
Seagate: Average (5 out of 10)
Maxtor: Excellent (9 out of 10)
IBM: Poor (3 out of 10)

Those are my opinions. I personally had more problems with IBM the time I was using those. If you want a hideously bad hard-drive, you just look at them.
you called me an idiot for my opinion as well, and from what I've seen you have had confrontations with most everyone on the forum, so maybe it is you that is bad news. I'll show my ugly face wherever I please, and I won't take shit from yours...bet your ass

skunx710 said:
you called me an idiot for my opinion as well, and from what I've seen you have had confrontations with most everyone on the forum, so maybe it is you that is bad news. I'll show my ugly face wherever I please, and I won't take shit from yours...bet your ass

You're a damn liar. And for the most part, I respect people here. You are lying again. Stop lying or you will grow a huge nose.

I will grow a huge nose.... what are you 4 years old? shouldn't you be in bed with your mommy or something? live in your fairy tale, is that the same fairy tale where maxtor hdd's are superior?
you really are pathetic

Yeah you will. When I was young, I remember a story about that. At least figuratively speaking you will grow a huge nose because that will be your reputation. A reputation of a liar. A no good liar. You are the pathetic one.

I'm the pathetic one whooooooooh..
you remember stories growing up, let me tell you a story about a guy who thinks he knows everything, and when his intelligence is challenged, he resorts to kid stories, and fairy tales because he doesn't know jack shit, but you also know this story too huh?
damn you are such a wannabe
reputation of a wannabe
a no good wannabe
a pathetic maxtor fanboy
and all that other childish happy horse shit you managed to hang on to from kindergarten.
you want everyone here to think you are something you aren't, but really the only thing you can prove is your pathetic. not once do you come back with any true facts, its always just childish bullshit, and name calling because you have nothing, tell me some real life situations mr.techboy, other than your pathetic attempts at fixing your own computer.
Your name calling may have some effect with 12 year old kids that frequent the forums, but if you want to impress me, show me you know something...anything would be nice.

The forum skunk. He stinks up this forum's atmosphere. I think it is time to ban him from this fourm. I'm not a wannabe. I'm an actual technican at this computer lab. It is what I do. You are a pathetic idiot, a pathetic fool. YOu don't know anything about computers. Leave the field before you give the wrong person the wrong advice. You are computer illiterate. You shouldn't be in your field. You are like the Ted Kennedy of computer tech supports.. a blabbering idiot. You don't have any intelligence to begin with. You are always wrong. It isn't your fault. Some people are born wrong. I have a shit load more experience then you. I have built my own computer (and it isn't a half assed job, you dumbass), I have built dozens of computers for friends and I work in this technology lab at Cal State Northridge.

Giancarlo said:
The forum skunk. He stinks up this forum's atmosphere. I think it is time to ban him from this fourm. I'm not a wannabe. I'm an actual technican at this computer lab. It is what I do. You are a pathetic idiot, a pathetic fool. YOu don't know anything about computers. Leave the field before you give the wrong person the wrong advice. You are computer illiterate. You shouldn't be in your field. You are like the Ted Kennedy of computer tech supports.. a blabbering idiot. You don't have any intelligence to begin with. You are always wrong. It isn't your fault. Some people are born wrong. I have a shit load more experience then you. I have built my own computer (and it isn't a half assed job, you dumbass), I have built dozens of computers for friends and I work in this technology lab at Cal State Northridge.
I think you should be banned, in fact I think anyone who has the mentality of a 5 year old kid and claims to be a tech should be banned. I, stink up the forum, idiot,fool, I don't know anything about computers, blah, blah, blah,bah, fucking, blah...
Does anything intelligent come out of that gaping fucking hole in your empty head dipshit?
Why should I be banned? If I should, you should. You are the inferior techboy, who once feels intimidated resorts to name calling like the fucking schoolgirl pussy you are. You have yet to say one impressive thing in the whole debate of hdd's, just childish bullshit. How do you know how much experience I have, you have more experience in name calling maybe, but I'm still better than you at that. Give up, techboy, take your maxtor and call it quits, go back and live in a little fairy tale world

Back
Top Bottom