Favorite HDD

AMD ZEN said:
Ummmm...... OK.......... Defending you, and you attack me...........Alrighty then FREAK!!! Have you lost your mind? BTW, your sexuallity was brought into this, by you. So you didn't decide to be gay, or choose it, you are the type that was "born" that way. Oh, ok, whatever man, not gonna argue that with you.

You just don't know what you are talking about dude. You have no idea. Have you actually went through this thread? I didn't bring up my sexuality to begin with. And secondly, people are born gay, they don't choose. There is NO ARGUMENT to that. There will be NO discussion to that.

BTW- I asked you to leave this Thread, being that that wouyld solve the problem, but since you called me a child and all, After which I am still nice to you, fine, be that way FOOL... You want to act like a self defensive, stuck up little snob, with a vain little attitude, go for it, but count me out.

Oh shut up. This isn't your forum and you can't tell me to leave threads. I'm not leaving anything. You were acting like a child. Screaming because you didn't get what you want. Well, welcome to the real world. You are the stuck up little snob and you don't even deserve to be on this forum if you tell people to get out of threads.

SEE IF I EVER DEFEND YOU AGAIN!!! Don't you dare call me a child!! You are acting like one, having an arguement over OPINIONS!!! How "childish" is that. And yes, I am not a MOD, but may become one in the near future, as you may also, who knows??? Don't insult me please, I didn't directly insult you. Until know...... FOOL!

I don't need you defending me. You can't defend yourself properly. And you go around screaming at people because you don't get your way. Well wake up, this IS NOT YOUR FORUM AND YOU AREN'T A MODERATOR. Don't go around insulting people. And yes, you are a dumb fool.

Whatever psychopath....... Do and say what you want. I won't take part in this anymore. Good Day (evening) to you Sir.

Whatever man.......................I don't care what you have to say anymore........................................Ta...Ta...

Anyways, getting back on topic. I voted Western Digital because I have had the most luck from their drives. Seagate and Maxtor are also great drives, but I have had more of them go out then I have had WD go out. I like all 3 of them, and I like Hitachi also (great drives), but give the upper hand to Western for their high quality engineering.

xx cobra xx said:
well it sounded as if you was saying it to skunx, ok happy now i was wrong, who cares if you can hack it aint good its bad.

It's not good? In your opinion maybe, but I got the very distinct feeling that your "favour" to Skunx would be in hacking me if I was to do such a thing to him.

Where the hell are the Mods??? This thread has turned from talking about favorite hard drive compaines to an arguement about who is an "idiot" or who should be banned. Gimme a break you guys. All of you guys are just bickering over some little kiddy insults :rolleyes:.

NOTE: MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!

Slayer said:
It's not good? In your opinion maybe, but I got the very distinct feeling that your "favour" to Skunx would be in hacking me if I was to do such a thing to him.
ok m8 dont wont to fall out

Back
Top Bottom