fastest way to move files?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i have a quick question, right now, i have an archive of files. They are in a folder, which i'll call "folder A", and inside "folder A" there are about 200 more folders which are dated (I.E. Aug 20, Aug 21, Aug 22 and so on), and in each one of the folders, there are more folders, and each one of those folders contains pictures. and when i drag and drop, which takes forever, and it always asks me if i want to replace the folders, and i click yes all the time.
so i was wondering what would be the fastest way where i could put all the folders from the dated folders into one folder?
ask if any of this isnt clear.
thanks in advance

I'd probably, if I'm understanding you correctly, do a search for '*.jpg' , or whatever the file format is, using the Windows Search For Files & Folders, within the folder you are looking to move into one.
You'll then just get a whole bunch of images from all those dated folders, that you can just do a straight copy into a clean one.

rar up each folder. it will copy much much quicker, but then unraring them takes a while aswell. just depends how quick you need to move the data in the first place

Back
Top Bottom