far cry online strange.....

i disabled the built in windows firewall and all mcafee services are disabled and i still get cd verification timeout when entering cd key. what could be the problem. isnt this wierd. no firewalls on what so ever and still same problem.

i dont have any other firewalls only the windows xp and mcafee. so thats two and they are both off and have far cry to allow full access. so there is absolutly no solution to this issue except throw the far cry cds in the garbage there goes 40 dollars of hard earned money. i tried reinstalling the whole game with no patches installed on the game and i get the same verification timeout.

dont give up hope yet, have you tried looking at farcry specific forums for somone else who may have the same problem as you?

i think i should try totally uninstalling mcafee. yes i was just looking at that site while posting here. just uninstalled mcafee totally going to restart and see if it solves this issue brb.

it worked uninstalled mcafee totally lets me play far cry online. i no longer get verification timeout error. its party time. thanks alot for your help peace.

Back
Top Bottom