Fan Layout

ocrazyitaliano

Baseband Member
i have 2 fans in the front 3 fans on the side including one where the air duct was..1 on the top and 1 in the back...how should i arrange these in terms or intake and exhaust?

currently:
front 2 - intake
top - exhaust
side 3 - intake
back - exhaust

ocrazyitaliano said:
i have 2 fans in the front 3 fans on the side including one where the air duct was..1 on the top and 1 in the back...how should i arrange these in terms or intake and exhaust?

currently:
front 2 - intake
top - exhaust
side 3 - intake
back - exhaust
that looks good to me.

I would switch it up a bit. You have a lot more positive airflow happening so IMO maybe change which ever side fan is highest up to blow air out instead of intake. That way you still keep a slightly more positive flow of air to prevent dust buildup but having it closer to a neutral flow of air usually means better cooling.

Distortion88 said:
I would switch it up a bit. You have a lot more positive airflow happening so IMO maybe change which ever side fan is highest up to blow air out instead of intake. That way you still keep a slightly more positive flow of air to prevent dust buildup but having it closer to a neutral flow of air usually means better cooling.
thats true, they say you should have an equal number of intake and exhaust fans, so maybe you should change one or two of the side fans to exhaust.

yea that helped a bit
now its
cpu - 38c
sys 1 - 28c
sys 2 - 30c does anyone know what part of the board the sys zones are?

Back
Top Bottom