Fan?

Mattyl110792

Daemon Poster
Hi,

I have just installed a system fan into my comp. I have turned it on, and it has been on for about an hour now, with not 1 degree temperature defference. Is there a reason why this is so?

Thanks,

Matt

Same here. I wouldn't expect a temperature change to be honest. I've noticed that my fans don't really do much for my CPU. Is your over all computer temperature changed at all?

I am yet to find a program that tells me my mobo temp, but my harddrives have not changed either, also in Everest, what does the AUX mean?

Matt

u really don't see a big difference in the CPU temps.
How many case fans do u have? And where are they positioned and to which direction do they make the air to go.
The ideal would be to have it so that the front fan pulls air into the case and the back fan blows it out of the case. Or the other way around, but the most important thing is that there is a good airflow.
Also if u have lot's of cables u could tie them together so that they don't block the airflow.

Ofcourse these are just minor adjustments and most likely will have a very small effect in the temps, but if u want some big effects then u need to get a better heatsink/fan for the cpu.

if u can only see ur 2 hard drive temps then ur motherboard probably doesnt have sensors on it to chech the temps and i wouldnt be worried about the hard drive temps, also if u cant see what the temps are then y did u get a fan?

Back
Top Bottom