Facts

theworldsenemy

Solid State Member
Im thinking about 2 different netbooks to get either a msi wind are a Asus Eee Pc the msi wind has windows 7 starter and the eee pc and has windows xp what im tryn to get at which one would be better to get plus the one with windows xp has a 32gb ssd what im tryn to say is on windows starter 7 you are limited on certain things to do like wallpapers and other things but on xp its just a regular os with no limits right well jus let me no which one yall think i should get and every thing and once i no i will order thank you....

The one thing that you need to consider is that there is not more support for Windows XP. If you're OK with this, then I don't see a problem with picking the Asus.

The one thing that you need to consider is that there is not more support for Windows XP. If you're OK with this, then I don't see a problem with picking the Asus.

Ill just stick with the msi that was going to be my 1st choice anyway just wanted to try some other things cause one of my relatives has the msi wind and has no problems with it but thanxs for the help i really appreciate that...

Back
Top Bottom