F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate Crash

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
While playing this game and only happens with this game, after about 10min of playing the game it will crash, and sometimes get a memory dump screen. I've tried reinstalling the drivers and different drivers etc for the gpu, anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it? Nothing is wrong with any of the hardware, I've ran all the tests and benches/ torture tests on everything. Any help will be appreciated thank you.

Its possible also your not giving your RAM enough voltage to perform stabily 100%> I found that with my build. Adding an extra 0.1v to 2.0 volts from 1.8v, fixed my problem.

Its possible also your not giving your RAM enough voltage to perform stabily 100%> I found that with my build. Adding an extra 0.1v to 2.0 volts from 1.8v, fixed my problem.

Ram is good, I have it at 2.1V and passed with flying colors on memtest.

Windows diagnosed the problem as Mcafee virus scan was the cause of the problem. I'll try disabling that, if that doesn't work, I'll try Crysis. I'll be suprised if it's the OC because Crysis rund fine with the overclock, and fear is no where near graphics hungry as that game. Thank you all, I'll let you know if I get it fixed

Ram is good, I have it at 2.1V and passed with flying colors on memtest.

Windows diagnosed the problem as Mcafee virus scan was the cause of the problem. I'll try disabling that, if that doesn't work, I'll try Crysis. I'll be suprised if it's the OC because Crysis rund fine with the overclock, and fear is no where near graphics hungry as that game. Thank you all, I'll let you know if I get it fixed

Mcafee isn't the best anti virus anyway, replace that with either Nod32 or Kaspersky (kaspersky is my personal fav)

I disabled it and it works great now. I don't want to get rid of it, this is the only game I've ever had a problem with it. Thank you all

i can help with this .. even if your pc is 1gb ram ... or lower .. even if it has intel graphics /// the game crashes at first scene intro but never anymore in game .. so try Swift Shader 3.0 here : SwiftShader 3.0.rar download - 2shared !!
then copy the 'd3d9.dll' file into the directory of game .. after that go to options and change the performance of game to minimum(this is just for first) , then start a game intro and 2-3 times the intro (intro will take times,but be patient), remove the intros .. then wait to start game with parachute ... at night to some canals ... after that save the game or (checkpoint will save auto...) then quit game and remove 'd3d9.dll' and start game in (low) performance .. and it will works 100 % .. it worked to me and i have noob pc :D , if you have strong pc it works in medium and other sorts of performance !! (Y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom