F.e.a.r

Well, it played semi-decent with my ancient GF4 4800Ti and Athlon 1800. As long as your processor is fairly new I think you'll be fine.

Well it's not from the creators of Max Payne.
And I am so suprised that it worked on ur ancient pc, coz I am having problems with it. I have P4 3.00Ghz, fx5700 (256mb) and 512 ddr ram.
But I'm prolly getting some more ram soon, and maybe a new GPU.
And Alvino, it will! It runs somehow on my pc so with a 6600 u can play it quite well.

Osak said:
Well put it in last night and it just wouldnt reconize it im guessing it fried, tried it in anouther computer of mine and did the same thing...

Oh boy, that sucks dude. Can you afford to get another stick? Maybe even upgrade to 1Gb of dual channel? I'm sure your computer would benefit a hell of a lot with twice the RAM you already have.

daemon said:
Well it's not from the creators of Max Payne.
And I am so suprised that it worked on ur ancient pc, coz I am having problems with it. I have P4 3.00Ghz, fx5700 (256mb) and 512 ddr ram.
But I'm prolly getting some more ram soon, and maybe a new GPU.
And Alvino, it will! It runs somehow on my pc so with a 6600 u can play it quite well.

Seriously??? I could run it when all the settings were on medium! I mean this is using the family PC (P4 2.4GHz, 256Mb RAM, Sapphire X800 Pro). I may have a better graphics card than you, but I only have a 350W power source which sucks due to the graphics card demanding so much more than that :(

Space_Coyote said:
I'm thinking it has to be by the same developers as Max Payne with the slo-mo feature and weird dream sequences.

I can see where you're coming from Space_Coyote, with all the wierd flashbacks and slow motion, but I think that Vivendi have tried to stylize it along side the sucessful Japanimation style of 'creepy-ass-girl-with-awesome-action-scenes'. Personally, I'm glad a reasonably small gaming company produced such a good game :) It gives hope to all those prospective game programmers (especially me :)) and designers that working for a smaller company doesn't mean your not on the top line of game making :D

the deceived said:
Seriously??? I could run it when all the settings were on medium! I mean this is using the family PC (P4 2.4GHz, 256Mb RAM, Sapphire X800 Pro). I may have a better graphics card than you, but I only have a 350W power source which sucks due to the graphics card demanding so much more than that :(

omg, it runs well with 256 ram?!

And yes ur vid card is way better than mine, as I said I only have a fx5700, which get's a little like 2950 or something like that in 3dMark03.

I play it with quite high settings, but get only like 10 fps :D
But I still need to tune up the settings to get it running a little bit smoother.

daemon said:
omg, it runs well with 256 ram?!

And yes ur vid card is way better than mine, as I said I only have a fx5700, which get's a little like 2950 or something like that in 3dMark03.

I play it with quite high settings, but get only like 10 fps :D
But I still need to tune up the settings to get it running a little bit smoother.

Haha, yeah I was as shocked as you to see it running with only 256 RAM! But my new system should handle it fine :)

Yea im getting 1gigx2 coming soon so ill be set for a while 2 gigs on duel channel! :D

Osak said:
Yea im getting 1gigx2 coming soon so ill be set for a while 2 gigs on duel channel! :D

Haha, yup I've got 2Gb on it's way from the US :) Can't wait until it gets here, and then my PC will finally be built :D

Did you by any chance benchmark your PC before you were going to put the new RAM in?

Back
Top Bottom