F*** Celeron!!!!

I have a 2.4GHZ Celeron in my laptop that I use for gaming but no problems. Sometimes the lappy shuts off since it gets to hot though :( .

Jayj2k1 said:
I actually tried using Adobe Photoshop CS2 first and that didn't work so I figured I'd jump down to Photoshop 7 and it still did the same thing.

Its really funny how if you go to some of these product sites like Newegg, TigerDirect, ZipZoomFly, and people actually rate this processor at like a 4 for the price. I could say something like that because the processor only costs like $80 but it cant handle anything.

I do have a AMD 64 +3200 but right now I'm having some work done to it so I don't have it. Actually this pc was originally for my father but I'm going to have to use it for a little while. My father actually does more than me besides gaming so I think I'm just going to up the processor for him. But this is a damn trip!

What do you think of the Pent D? Good for photoshop? I'm using 6.0 right now. I'll try to make a signature. It will be bad :mad:

Jayj2k1 said:
Stop playing yourself homie.
Lol, homie hhahaha. Lol, using photoshop cs on my p4 2.5ghz is slow but then again i do wallpapers and larger images and i only got 256mb ram lol. Can't wait till i get more $$ for computer parts >_< 256mb ram the programs i have just running normally like the procceses for windows and stuff goes to 232mb lol CSS pwnz with it XD

HRHunteRHR said:
he big thing is that the Celeron's can be like 3.0Ghz so people think they are leet, but they are actualy cheap pieces of crap that can't do anything; hence them being in store bought computers. Cheap, easy to manufacture, and catchy to the average consumer.

For HRHunter:
My man, you are certainly right. The only reason that I bought that thing was for a second pc and something for my father to use. It was only $150 out the door including the tower and a regular 17" Flat CRT (some bullshit). To be honest, for that price, you can't beat it. However, now that I'm running apps that I know for a fact that my father will use as well, I need to up the processor.

For Mr. F:
The Pentium D is decent. It is a dual core processor, so you are definitely going to be able to multitask much better than with a single processor. On the other hand, you have the AMD 64 X2 processors that beats almost every competitor with the Pentium D. They are both dual core but the AMD's win in almost every category. If you are a Pentium fan, you can go with the Pentium, but you can rest assure that you will be blowin more money on the Pentium than you would with the AMD X2's. If you are doing photo editing, video editing, multitasking the hell out of your computer very fast, get a dual core processor.

For AOD:
U a trip man lol. But anyway, I'm pretty sure you can hold on to the P4 2.5ghz for awhile. The reason that you can even run most of your programs with only 256mb is because of that processor. If you upgraded that bad boy to like 1gb (which you probably wouldn't need) that thing will fuckin fly like a horse in the kentucky derby.

For Arrizx:
Stop taking things so seriously. You got to losen up before you catch a heart attack. I just wanted to fuck with your head a little bit. You still cool peoples man

Ight ya. That was way too much typing. Holla at ya later.

why dont we all just respect our elders (guru's, except for that one dude who double posted to be a guru). So everybody just watch yuh mouf in front of these old people.

theres nothing wrong with argument but then it starts getting personal...anyway yes celeron sucks so i'd get a 3ghz p4 or something. and no i didnt read the rest of the convo because its too long to start from the beginning

GreatHype said:
why dont we all just respect our elders (guru's, except for that one dude who double posted to be a guru). So everybody just watch yuh mouf in front of these old people.

Dumbass Voodoo child..

hes banned tho, so its all good.

@ Jayj2k1

im just a stubborn person. Its all good.

Back
Top Bottom