Extremely unsatisfied with Asus Striker Extreme

nasty is about right. anyone who chooses nvidia over intel chipsets is straight up stupid. unless you're running SLI or you want to do EXTREME ram overclocking, there is no reason to run 650i/680i chipsets. they're PISS POOR and should have underwent tons more R&D before they were released. intel is where it's at, the P35 pwns pretty much anything in sight and X38 is godly as far as C2D/Q chipsets. nvidia really needs to step up its game.

nasty is about right. anyone who chooses nvidia over intel chipsets is straight up stupid. unless you're running SLI or you want to do EXTREME ram overclocking, there is no reason to run 650i/680i chipsets. they're PISS POOR and should have underwent tons more R&D before they were released. intel is where it's at, the P35 pwns pretty much anything in sight and X38 is godly as far as C2D/Q chipsets. nvidia really needs to step up its game.

what do you expect from nvidia? stick to the GPU game guys, leave the intel chipsets to the big boys that actually have the budget for the R&D.
Don't tell that to anyone on this forum, they'll have a cow. They think their 680i boards are the best thing since sliced bread. :rolleyes:

Why are they "Piss poor"? Nvidia makes fine chipsets

Back
Top Bottom