Extreme Problem!! Worm!??!

Well the file thats causing the error is called 'Local Security Authority Service' and is a file for handling securtiy authentication for Windows. I don't know why it's causing that error.

Does it take a set amount of time between getting the errer? Then it is a bug

Does it always happen by a schedule, like at 1 aam, 5 pm, ect, ect? If so, you have some software on there that will shut down the computer at a set time.

Does it always happen when the computer isn't in use, after x minutes? then you computer is set to shut off after x minutes. Don't know how to fix this one, though, as I don't have XP. (Bet it will probably be in power settings or something) Or it, too, could also be a program.

i think there is a patch to fix it i saw this virus like 2 years ago dont remember the name ill try to look it up ok??

yea i have been having this exact same problem for the last week and it does it maybe 3 times a day some days then others it dont do it???

you do that virus is sooo old i remember it poped out when i was 14 i think there is patch for this one trying to look for it

Back
Top Bottom