Extreame Cell Phone Problem

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Someone is listening into my conversations which is REALLY CREEPY!

I'm not sure if its a prank one of my friends is playing on me but it is seriously creeping me out.

My friend called and there was this other person on the line hitting buttons so it beeps annoyingly. Then they blow into the phone and other things to interrupt the phone conversation. Then the old "I'm watching you" was said as well as "I'm Coming for you".

I am hopfully sure that my friend hits "Send" when I told her to do so, which ends a conversation with someone you are trying to conference call etc.

I have Verizon and I am starting to wonder, is it possible to hack into a cell phone signal?

Nvm, Prank.

Maybe not, Problem with my friends as well. T_T

ownage

I'd call Verizon and say your life is being threatened, when they send the police over to their house and they are arrested and thrown in jail you go and visit and pick up the little visiting phone and they'll say something like "Duuude why did you rat me out!?" and you say

"I'm watching you" then "I'm coming for you" then start blowing into the phone while hitting buttons

I would...

Ok, after finding out many flaws in their joke, I made them admit there sad defeat.

It was convincing for the first 20 minutes but after all the testing with my brothers phone etc., it just went down from there.

Now, I need to think of a revenge prank to play on them.

Any Ideas are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom