Re: extream cooling for science project
one, you need to know when the cpu cold bugs.
two, you need a container. Make one yourself, or buy one. If you aren't serious about it, get a aluminum container, else get a copper one.
three, you need to account for condensation. Use armaflex or something like that.
four, you need a mounting mechanism to mount the DI pot.
To answer your questions:
1. should i use dry ice or liquid nitrogen
2. witch would be cheaper
3 witch would offer better performance
4would dry ice melt while trance porting?
5.what materials r needed
6. wair can i buy dry ice or liquid nitrogen
7. does is work any way like liquid cooling
4. No, if transported correctly.
5. A tube to hold the DI/LN2, armaflex to keep away condensation, dielectric grease, make sure you put some in your socket so you don't short out the pins, styrofoam cups, the proper protective gear.
6. DI you can buy almost anywhere, LN2 you need to rent a dewar.
7. No, completely different.