Extension Cables

shozzking

Daemon Poster
I'm planning to put a good CPU cooler into my computer and at the same time i want to redo my cable management. right now i have 2 cables that aren't long enough to route through the back of the case and im not sure what they're called. i need an extension cable for the huge power cable that plugs in right under the RAM(24 pin?) and the cable that plugs in by the CPU(8 pin?). can anyone confirm that those are the names for the two cables?

and has anyone heard anything about the noctua NH-U12P? i've read that its on of the best cpu fans for the LGA 1366 socket.

I'm planning to put a good CPU cooler into my computer and at the same time i want to redo my cable management. right now i have 2 cables that aren't long enough to route through the back of the case and im not sure what they're called. i need an extension cable for the huge power cable that plugs in right under the RAM(24 pin?) and the cable that plugs in by the CPU(8 pin?). can anyone confirm that those are the names for the two cables?

and has anyone heard anything about the noctua NH-U12P? i've read that its on of the best cpu fans for the LGA 1366 socket.

these cables

ant_ea9.jpg

4 pin cpu cable

extension for 8 pin

Back
Top Bottom