A+ exam...

My mate used CompTIA, he said they were really good. Raffaz is your man for this, he knows the best places.

Pearsonvue does offer vouchers too. Maybe it's just for US people, but I bought my vouchers from them. Check out all three, see what they offer for vouchers, and get the cheapest one.

just finished mine i did it with skillstrain cost me £1600.. got a free £30 tool kit with a anti static wrist strap lol and a soldering iron lol o_O

yh skillstrain came round my house last year talking about the courses, how long did it take sfxhwitt? and did you need or get much help?

Pearsonvue does offer vouchers too. Maybe it's just for US people, but I bought my vouchers from them. Check out all three, see what they offer for vouchers, and get the cheapest one.
All of them do the vouchers but getcertified for less sometimes have special offers on, and their normal proices are cheaper in the UK.

just finished mine i did it with skillstrain cost me £1600.. got a free £30 tool kit with a anti static wrist strap lol and a soldering iron lol o_O
£1600!!!!!! WOW, you got ripped off. A+ exam is about £108 and a good book such as mike myers all in one will set you back £30. Thats all you need. I would hardly call your toolkit free, works out at about £1462 lol:)

I hope that's a typo man! A soldering iron helps the techie a lot. Trust me...I fixed a good PSU out of this...well...no...a shitty PSU.

Back
Top Bottom