EVGA 8800GT Superclocked Version

im thinkin it might be the 620 watt psu you have... i mean you've got a very demanding system on 620 watts... thats just my opinion though

It's not the psu, psu is very good, and plenty of power for it.

I don't want to turn fan all the way up, that thing is loud, very loud lol sounds like a jet

im thinkin it might be the 620 watt psu you have... i mean you've got a very demanding system on 620 watts... thats just my opinion though
LOL, that PSU is one of the best choices out there. It can easily handle an 8800GTX.

yea tri-18amp rails is plenty

its working fine now? what did you do?

I cranked up the fan on the gpu, that's all, and it worked. Load temps before never went above 70C but it would lock up, but now load temps are at 60-65c and it doesn't lock anymore.

hey did get to fix the problem on the card, cause right now my option is to buy either a evg superclock or a bfg oc,so is it a bad bunch of them , and would u recomend not to get either?

if its an urgent uprade you should get the evga 8800 GT or if its not and u can hold off a couple months wait for the 9 series

even after I set it to stock, it would still freeze approx. 2hrs into the game, I went ahead and got the ASUS version, as of right now I have it OC'd to 700/1500 and stable :p

Back
Top Bottom