Everything but the PSU.

Rakuma

In Runtime
Ohhhhh man I've got everything to get started on my build but did my PSU make it on time? Noooooo so I have to wait till tonight to start my build. Should be a lot of fun. First build wish me luck.
DSC_0178.jpg

There is it just waaaaaaiiiiiiting. Don't mind the wife in the back ground.

Haha I was in a similar situation...

I live in NY so the everything was comming from the the newegg NJ facility on thursday except the PSU which came from california. So UPS said Monday which was a major bummer because I had to to stare at computer parts with no PSU for the whole weekend. But to my surprise I guess UPS found a shortcut because they were able to come late on Friday :)

Hah I had the same thing cept I had pieces coming from NJ, TN, and the PSU from California. Well living in Indiana the NJ and TN was no problem.

Yeah the PSU supposed to be dropped off today but the UPS guy is paranoid and half the time doesn't leave the package because he doesn't believe its a safe environment... I think he probably left one before somewhere and it got nabbed so now he doesn't leave anything.

Got the computer up and running Win 7 installed! At work right now but when I get home I'm going to be finishing up driver updating and I will have pictures up tonight as well! I'm so excited *GLEEEEE* I'm still learning about BIOS and OC'ing so as far as how much I can tell you about the motherboard is limited. But i'll let you know what i think.

Back
Top Bottom