Everyone says Newegg`s the Best???

FamousAmiZ

In Runtime
Hey Guys, i ordered all my stuff on friday may, 12th 11:45pm (PST) and then i ordered a fan on Sunday may, 1:54:46 PM (PST), and the fan was at step 3 by 2pm and now my big order recived an email saying that my name on file is wrong, and my other order alreaddy went through wtf hows that? and the fans alreddy shipped...... anyone know whts going on?

Call em. I had to call em for an order that was stuck on stage 3. They said that they couldnt verify somthing on my account. I dont know why they didnt tell me sooner but i got my anwser quickly.

For huge orders like the one you made on Friday, the fraud protection part of Newegg needs to do a strict clearing of the credit. If the name / address doesn't match on the card, or they can't seem to get authorization for some reason, they need to put it on hold.

Call them up during buisness hours and then speak to them about it. -- I had to do the same, since my bank wasn't authorizing such a large sum, and then when I got on the phone with the fraud protection agent, and the bank, and cleared some information, it went through.

They need to be able to secure the funds.

Yeah, whenever someone orders $1,000 or more it tends to go through much stricter checks. Can't blame them though.

Back
Top Bottom