Everquest II

Everquest adicted? before i replace my graphic card i put up with the lag just to play it lol and kept playin with my computer overheating and over clocked my graphics card burnin it up, still played lol, everquest....reason i upgraded

TreeHugger said:
Don't play everquest they foudn it to be actually addictive.

I know it's addictive. I used to play the original a few years ago. I found myself staying up all night playing instead of doing schoolwork.

Everquest, more like EverCrack. well i think WoW could be same or even more addicting then EQ. when i started EQ1 a long time ago i had the best gamin experience of my life. then i got WoW. sure i have had mad fun gankin ppl but i jus dont seem to have as many good memorys from WoW. IMO wow is better then EQ1 but i just cant forget all the good times me and my budds had playing EQ1. as for EQ2 i had it for one month and i thought it was kind of slow in the beggining and uu hardly run into ppl. does it get better as u go along? i would think so. im prolly gunna start either my WoW or EQ2 sub. again, my friends keep harassin me to get them activated lol

Back
Top Bottom