Ever wonder why they dont put.....

Darlien

Baseband Member
Haven't you guys ever wondered why they dont put alot more fan slot in cases. I mean cooling is my number one concern. I mean you cant build a high power computer with out great cooling, and if the heat is just sitting there you are doomed. Like was looking on NW for a new case. but all i could find was 3 slot 2 slots and some 4 slots. And when i did find one that had 7 it was 150 bucks. Anyone know why they don't make that a factor?

Well when you look at it, the average computer user will not even open there computer to change anything in it therefore won't need anymore cooling, because they aren't going to do or put anything in there thats going to cause them over heating issues.

It's quite easy just to cut your own fan holes in the case for your cooling, just buy a cheap case and go crazy putting your own cooling system in it...

HAHA. Hell yeah. Go dremel. lol. I was just wondering cause i say a Game tower that had the standard 4 cd, 5 hdd, and all that but only had TWO fan slots. I dont know about you. But i dont want to run 3 HDD's and 4 CD rom drive with only two fans pushing air.

Back
Top Bottom