Even more questions... 4850 crossfire

Seriously i got like the most budget piece of crap system lol... everything i got was somethin i hunted for until it was like half price or just really cheap. Like i said i have a pentium processor that gets like 1700 on 3dmark06 -.-, i have this biostar mobo thats like 30$ and cant oc at all, doesnt have 2.0 pci-e support. But i did pick up a new x38 mobo that im gonna be runnin as soon as my ddr3 shows up, and im gettin a quad...like i said...again... :p

Seriously i got like the most budget piece of crap system lol... everything i got was somethin i hunted for until it was like half price or just really cheap. Like i said i have a pentium processor that gets like 1700 on 3dmark06 -.-, i have this biostar mobo thats like 30$ and cant oc at all, doesnt have 2.0 pci-e support. But i did pick up a new x38 mobo that im gonna be runnin as soon as my ddr3 shows up, and im gettin a quad...like i said...again... :p

Yeah, but there are people who don't have anything at all. It's a great feeling to get a new computer. I forever will miss all of my old ones. I actually still use them, haha. :D

Ya i was so happy when i got this one together, im still runnin my first build im just constantly upgrading. Im pretty much workin on another build with my new mobo, new processor, relatively new gpu, new enermax chakra case (got it for 21$ aha). I really wanna get my hands on that q9400/q6600 i wanna oc the hell out of it 0.0

the 2.0 pci-e support doesn't really matter much in your current situation (or mine either to be honest), you could google "bsel mod" for that pentium D if your motherboard doesn't OC worth a damn, that mod is basically OCing without actually OCing, it changes your default settings so you don't have to OC...

If you're not running Catalyst 8.12, do it. They're the best drivers so far by a long way. I haven't tried Catalyst 9.1 yet but 8.12 was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom