Energy Efficient Processors

yeah man, it'll be fine. i have the x2 4200, and can pretty much blow through anything. i'm still waiting to see what this thing can't do.

No, I forgot to change my sig. I had to give that other computer to my older brother, which sucks. I received about $1300 back. I needed some of that money, so I am down on the budget.

I want to get the conroe, but my dad doesn't like ordering off the net, which means I have to go to Fry's or something. I don't know what kind of mobo I should get, which has to between $100-$150 that supports SLI. I checked, and they already have Core 2's

What's with all this energy efficient crap going on latly? If you're using AMD dual cores or Intel dual cores, take energy efficiency out of the question. There's a reason they recommend 400W PSUs, BECAUSE THEY HOG POWER!

Whoever started this trend needs to have a sit down with bubba, they're slandering my E6300.

Sytheious said:
What's with all this energy efficient crap going on latly? If you're using AMD dual cores or Intel dual cores, take energy efficiency out of the question. There's a reason they recommend 400W PSUs, BECAUSE THEY HOG POWER!

Whoever started this trend needs to have a sit down with bubba, they're slandering my E6300.

Um dude, Conroes don't hog power. They definitely are energy efficient. I don't know what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom