Enable Areo in Home Basic??

lol If that guy is dumb and didn't change the background, he is running Vista ultimate :)

But if it is basic, then it's all BS. There is no Aero in it. Period.

sorry if Im hi jacking the thread but I think its appropriate to ask, is there any way to manualy start up Aero in Vista Home premium or ultimate.. like a setting somewhere?

you could have it come up on start up and just end the task if you dont want it running at that very second. then if you want it back just remeber the process name and click run new task and type in the aero's file name

you could have it come up on start up and just end the task if you dont want it running at that very second. then if you want it back just remeber the process name and click run new task and type in the aero's file name

I did try that.. the name was DWM.exe or was it DMW.exe but the point is that it didnt run it... didnt even give an error message.. just nothing happened... I want to know hti sbecause the new VIsta drivers for intel 945 graphics are bugged and I get like flickering screen on startup and when i ctrl alt delete... but when i instal XP drivers everything works but Aero gets disabled, so i was wondering if there was a way to force start aero..

Back
Top Bottom