Email notification

Brookfield

Golden Master
I was looking for a different email notification system, & got this through Google, & pasted below, I can display more, from the second sheet, I expect, what do you think, would it work OK?, I have Windows XP, & narrowband.

You have new mail!

No, this is not an advertisement for an ISP. This is the website of a one of a kind email notification system.

Do you like to know instantly when new email has arrived, but your email program only lets you know every 30 minutes or so?
Are you a system administrator trying to keep a server running when users check email every 1 minute?
Are instant email responses crucial to your success?
If you answered yes to any of the questions about, then NotifyMail is the program for you!

Download Data Sheet ( about 144 K)

Pan down further

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This page and all pages on this site © Copyright 1994-2004 by Scott Gruby.
This page may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.
Portions of this site are © Copyright 1998-1999 Imagina, Inc. and © Copyright 1999-2000 Envoyant, Inc.

Current time: Thursday, 26 January 2006 at 04:12:44 PST

This file last modified: Thursday, 11 December 2003 at 07:33:33 PST

Last updated, December 2003 :eek:

All of the email programs I use, instantly tell me, I don't have to wait 30 min.. Especially gmail, you can get a little tray icon to tell you

MarxSoccer said:
Last updated, December 2003 :eek:

All of the email programs I use, instantly tell me, I don't have to wait 30 min.. Especially gmail, you can get a little tray icon to tell you
I don't want to change Outlook Express, I've had it for years & am very satisfied, I only use one, & that's from home, I don't see the need for more than one.
My Microsoft tones are OK, I'm using the trumpet sound "ta-ra" that really gets your attention & is instant, like yours, it wakes me up from a snooze in my armchair!, no, I'm always looking for gimmicks & thought that the woman's voice announcing "you have mail" would be great.
Er, what's with "Last updated, December 2003"?, haven't seen that before.

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom