Emachines t3828 won't start.

mr gofer

Solid State Member
My uncle brought his computer over to my house so I could download drivers for it. After I hooked everything up and I hit the power button, it would not start up at all. Before my uncle brought it over to my house, it was powered up and running. My uncle took it home that day to figured out what happened, but couldn't find the problem. Weeks later I get the computer back and I still can't get it to power up. So, I tried putting different power supplies on the computer(with a higher wattage) but the computer still won't start up! I also tried replacing the CMOS battery with a new one and that didn't do anything at all. When the computer is plugged in, there is a solid green LED light constantly lit on the motherboard. That should mean that the computer has power or that the motherboard isn't shot. WHY WON'T THIS COMPUTER START?!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I've run into two Emachines that did the exact same thing. Power supply blew and took out the motherboard. Neither PC were worth fixing. I've always had better experiences with computers I've built myself.

Back
Top Bottom