okay i submitted my step up request today to eVGA I want to go from an evga 9800GT 512MB to an EVGA GTX 260 869MB the dumb question is is the gtx 260 better and faster? is it an improvement? will it really be worth it? or should i stick with my 9800GT?
the gtx 260 is this one
EDIT::::::::::::::::::::::::I cancelled the step up or should i not have?
i want the new card though a GTX 260 896 ram!
and im getting this psu (I will maybe order this Thursday)
edit probably not I want to order the mobo n ram this week
but id much rather by the board n ram then the cpu next week
BTW dude 56013 thanks alot for all of the help
i really appreciate it
dude 56013 recomened this
(id get 4 gigs)
i think i want to consider getting the first cpu n board n the second ram the 4 gigs
this will be sick!!!! i cant freaking wait to order this stuff im pumped!!!!!
Um hopefully everything goes okay wish me luck!!!!
I want to see if i can find some gaming benchmarks for this processor n stuff