ebay turbo lister

unclej

Solid State Member
last month i cleaned up both my office and home computers..re-format, re-partition and all that. both were running on win 98 and i installed 98se on both from the same disc. i sell a lot of guitars on ebay and use their listing program "turbo lister." after the clean up it won't download on either of the computers. it will go through the install wizard fine but when it actually gets to installing the program files it freezes up in the first 10-15 seconds and won't go any further..what do i need to click or unclick to get this rascal to work? i have no problem burning incence and chanting if you think that might help. :D

thanks

When you Install it, it asks you where you want to install Turbo Lister. Try and make a Newfile and browse and put the install in there. See if that works.

nope, that didn't work either. i created a new folder in my documents and tried to download it there with the same results. got an error message telling me to check help regarding msi.chm. i googled it and it looks way more complicated than i'm ready for so i'll check microsoft's tech support and see if there's an easier step by step to solve the problem.

thanks for the suggestion
unclej

Back
Top Bottom