Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-06-2005, 11:49 AM   #1
Solid State Member

Default ebay turbo lister

last month i cleaned up both my office and home computers..re-format, re-partition and all that. both were running on win 98 and i installed 98se on both from the same disc. i sell a lot of guitars on ebay and use their listing program "turbo lister." after the clean up it won't download on either of the computers. it will go through the install wizard fine but when it actually gets to installing the program files it freezes up in the first 10-15 seconds and won't go any further..what do i need to click or unclick to get this rascal to work? i have no problem burning incence and chanting if you think that might help.

thanks

unclej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 11:53 AM   #2
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to Duzz Send a message via MSN to Duzz Send a message via Yahoo to Duzz
Default Re: ebay turbo lister

When you Install it, it asks you where you want to install Turbo Lister. Try and make a Newfile and browse and put the install in there. See if that works.

Old 05-06-2005, 01:01 PM   #3
Solid State Member

nope, that didn't work either. i created a new folder in my documents and tried to download it there with the same results. got an error message telling me to check help regarding msi.chm. i googled it and it looks way more complicated than i'm ready for so i'll check microsoft's tech support and see if there's an easier step by step to solve the problem.

thanks for the suggestion
unclej
unclej is offline   Reply With Quote