Ebay problem...

99nasha

Fully Optimized
My computer has been infected with spyware for sometime now, and Ive yet to get rid of it. I have ad-aware and spybot and the cant seem to get rid of them...

I think this is the problem when getting into "my ebay".

It comes up with the warning message "connection refused when trying to contact my ebay"

I am using firefox and have tried to accsess it through internet explorer but it keeps getting high jacked and taking me to another page...

Any ideas???

Try using Microsofts new anti spyware program. Its free and has found a lot of stuff for me that the programs you use has missed.

Methost said:
Try using Microsofts new anti spyware program. Its free and has found a lot of stuff for me that the programs you use has missed.

yes and update the thing before you scan AntiSpyware from Microsoft is much better then the others.

If you know what the spyware program is just boot in safe mode and delete the root folder of the program and it is on Just windows folder or somet like that just do the same with just the exe not the dlls of it because it will not spyware. dont be on thw internet or it will delete them.

and the key word there "4.6 Ghz" IS if he knows what the spyware is *hint hint* it isnt easy to find

Yeh sorry but like 180 search assistant that crap its fuckin mad but wow. Just use mcafee and it calls it a potntially unwanted program.

If i run windows in safe mode and run spybot, will this delete the files permnatly??

Back
Top Bottom