eBay Computers?

Looks like a very good system, but one recommendation, when you get it, update the HDD a tiny bit or put in another hard drive with more space. Since you use if for games, movies, music etc that takes up a lot of space, so a larger hard drive will do you good. Get 320gb-1tb hdd.

Looks like a very good system, but one recommendation, when you get it, update the HDD a tiny bit or put in another hard drive with more space. Since you use if for games, movies, music etc that takes up a lot of space, so a larger hard drive will do you good. Get 320gb-1tb hdd.

i got a 120 GB and i could put over 10 games on it, the only reason why he needs a bigger one is only if he either pirates, or like to back up his "home" videos, pictures and games.

To OP.
This computer seems BS.
For one thing just because its a quad doesnt mean the CPU clock is 14.4Ghz, its still 2.2Ghz. The 9550 only has the speed of 2.2Ghz, unless you OC.
The 9500GT is not that good of a gaming card, its a card where you will run most recent games on around medium settings, and an average Resolution. Its only Hybrid SLI, which means it only has one card, and being SLI'ed with the on board graphics, which you only get about 10%-20% in increase.
I personally wouldnt want to get a computer off of Ebay, your better getting it somewhere else. Pay a little extra if you have to.

I lol'ed @ 14ghz

And change the GPU like Teny said, to an ATI Radeon HD 4870 or a GF9800.

And also you can find better ones.

pretty much majority of people selling on ebay is like that.
They trick those people with few knowledge on computers.

That ad is just disgusting. The amount of false information used to take advantage of people not so knowledgeable about computers is ridiculous.

I love the way they came up with the 14.4GHz number. They multiply the Hypertransport speed (which they call the FSB :D) by the number of cores.

And the previous posters are correct, a 9500GT is not enough for gaming, unless your monitor's native res is 1024x768 or something.

Back
Top Bottom