EBay Computers

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
Do you guys think it is ok to buy custom computers on EBay? I think they are legit, and my friends usually buy them there, but I was just wondering cause someone said it would be better to buy them somewhere else with a warranty and what not, but I think the customs are more efficient.

EBay is where I was planning on buying my Custom Desktop and Monitor. Thanks for any help guys.

I would rather get a cyberpower, then go with ebay. Ebay is a cool place and all, but to many scammers. Once they get the money, they could care less about you and the computer. Just spend the extra 100 or so, and get a computer from a site, or the best bet, build it yourself..

ive never heard of a "scammer" on ebay... well only once on the news. But i have heard they are Very reliable.

Zapdos said:
ive never heard of a "scammer" on ebay... well only once on the news. But i have heard they are Very reliable.

Ok, Ive seen tons of people get screwed when they buy stuff ( big thing on ebay) my friend got an xbox, and it wouldnt play games..Kept saying check disk, my other friend got cologne, and it was watered down..Just a few, but its your money do what you want..

Get your stuff from a real retailer, or technology store. Buying from Ebay does pose some risks, but if you feel saving a bit, go for it. Check the seller's ratings, and comments from other buyers to see if they got what they payed for.

Back
Top Bottom